Sunday, October 1, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.


"Travel does the heart good." unknown


We spent 4 nights on the coast at the Quiluete Resort on First Beach but during our 4 days we visited various beaches and the Hoh Rainforest all part of the Olympic National Park.  These are images from our hike to Third Beach.




















I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. I am thinking that Eagle can say Travel is Good.. love he quote about return tickets. I like going through my old photos and returning to those moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, that quote is so fitting for hubby and I. The blog and photos are a good way to remember our good times. Thanks for the comment and visit. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. ALWAYS a thrill to see a bald eagle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dee, I agree I always enjoy seeing an eagle. Thanks for the visit and comment.
      Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. It certainly does, and even sometimes when we can only take a day trip, it all counts. I especially enjoy checking in on your posts, because after all it's almost like being there too. Imagine if we didn't have this Bloggerville, we'd miss so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Karen, I am glad to have met you in Blogland. Just getting out, even if it is only a few hours feels good. Thanks so much for your visit and comment, always appreciated! Happy October, enjoy your day and new week!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...