Sunday, October 29, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.



This post is Erie Pennsylvania part II. We spent two nights in Erie and enjoyed visiting the Presque Isle State Park. It is a great park, that has many walking trails and views of Lake Erie. There are many parking lots to pull into while you are driving the road thru the park.




Some pretty fall colors and trees.



Of a view of the marina and lake.


The Presque Isle Lighthouse.


This is the Presque Isle North Pierhead.


We walked on the trail called the Sidewalk Trail.


Sailboat on Lake Erie



I will be taking a break for a couple of weeks, so I hope to see you soon. I may pop into blogland  if I can.

I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, Francisco

      Your comments and visits are always appreciated. Thank you! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead.

      Delete
  2. enjoy your time off, will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, I hope to have time for some birding, hiking and taking photos. Thanks for the visit. Have a great day!

      Delete
  3. Hari Om
    ... and be back with some more glorious photos, I don't doubt! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Smiling here, I hope to have more photos. I do have plenty in archives. Thanks again, happy Sunday!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your time away. Great photos and those reflections are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellen, We do enjoy our time away. It was a great time of the year to be there, no crowds. Thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and week ahead.

      Delete
  5. i love the walk - way .... what a great picture, of just heading straight ...take that path and go!! happy fall colors, so amazing!! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, I am happy enjoyed the photos and trail. You should check out this park, I think there was a RV park nearby too. Thanks so much for the comment. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and week ahead.

      Delete
  6. Lindas imagens. A Natureza é linda. Feliz semana. cumprimentos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandra, thanks so much for your visit and nice comment.
      Happy November, Have a happy Wednesday!

      Delete
  7. Hello, you captured nice reflections and interesting pier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Klara, thanks so much for your visit and comment! Have a happy day and weekend!

      Delete
  8. So beautiful, Eileen! Love that trail with the light at the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandi, I appreciate your visit and comment. Thank you! Enjoy your day and weekend!

      Delete
  9. Enjoy your break . Lovely photos of the park and the lake. The trail looks very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diane, thank you for the comment and visit. It was a pretty park. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...