Sunday, August 5, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.



"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."   Lao Tzu

Some images from our visit to the Ann Marie Sculpture Garden in Dowell Maryland. The sculptures can be found along a path into the forest. Also seen were various fairy houses on display. 





























I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. such an amazing place, I am shocked to say this, but my favorite piece of art is the man hanging from the red strut of the building. wow. for some reason it speaks to me... enjoyed all your return tickets today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, we really enjoyed this sculpture garden. The man hanging attracted my attention. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. Interesting . . .
    Love the first picture . . .
    Looks like a place to reflect . . . wonder . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynne! I took a lot of photos at this sculpture garden, I wanted to share some of the highlights for me. Enjoy your day, have a great new week ahead!

      Delete
  3. Such interesting sculptures here. Fun fairy houses, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it when you go some where i have never been. what fun!! i enjoy all sorts of art. what fun. have a nice week and stay cool. the humidity around here is just too silly. ready for fall i am. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! This place was great and a couple hours away from home. The humidity is awful here too. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...