Sunday, August 19, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels


Eileen's Random Travels

"Take the journey to enjoy the view." Jeffrey Benjamin


May 2018, Natural Bridge Resort State Park, Kentucky



































I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

12 comments:

  1. awesome stone steps and yowsa I might not fit through the boulder path... the trees in the last one take my breath away

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thanks for the comment. That narrow path was tiny, I felt my elbows getting scraped a few times. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. The path looks very narrow. But the park looks a wonderful place to take a hike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! I appreciate your visit and comment. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and comment. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  4. Wonderful snap. Hmmm... this place looks familiar but i forgot which blog i saw it from. Your side of the country is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your visit and comment. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. Wow! That's quite the bridge. I wonder if I'd be brave enough to walk on it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, we have been to this location ...back when we were 1st dating. so gorgeous there. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! What beautiful, incredible pictures! Kentucky is such a magnificent state! The drive alone is spectacular, but I love stopping there and walking on the mountains! It's like walking on air! Thank you for sharing this amazing trip! It brought to mind many wonderful memories for me!

    Blessings, Net

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...