Sunday, August 12, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.

" If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." unknown

Road trip May 2018, Cumberland Falls Resort State Park, Kentucky










Eagle Falls











Overnight stay at the lodge. 








I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

12 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing photos from places I have been, Cumberland falls is a fond fond memory from my youth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! Cumberland Falls was one of our favorite places. ENjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. Bom dia Eileen,
    Espectaculares fotografias! A natureza é linda.
    Abraço e bom domingo.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ailime, thanks so much for the visit and comment. Enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  3. Great photos from your travel. Great captures of the waterfalls, especially the one with the rainbow in the water. The bridge shot is so peaceful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, thanks so much for your comment. Enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    Amazing shots of these waterfalls.
    Great how you've photograph it.

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marco! I appreciate your visit and comment. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful waterfall and water shots. That Lodge looks real nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! The lodge was great, we enjoyed our stay! Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

      Delete
  6. I love waterfall capture. Please tell something about my capture on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are trying to recall ... is there one in Maryland as well? we have been to one?? trying to jog our memories??!? ( ;

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...