Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"Adopt the pace of nature." 


More images from our May 2018 road trip, the Glade Creek Grist Mill and Babcock State Park was not far from the New River Gorge area and our Fayetteville West Virginia hotel. 
































I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. so beautiful. that creek is so much like the one our house was on in KY many years ago. the old mill is fantasic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, it was a pretty scene with the creek and mill. Thanks as always, for your visit and comment. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! The mill is beautiful, loved the scene next to the creek. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for helping me learn about grist mills. I've heard the expression but never thought of it as grain. Beautiful shots, I love the angles where it looks as if the river is rushing toward you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeanna, thanks so much for the visit and comment. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  4. yes, we have visited here. love seeing grist mills ... such history. what fun. great shots. have a nice week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! It is a pretty mill and creek. Enjoy your day and week!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...