Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels
A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you." Frank Lloyd Wright

These photos are from a Feb 12-14, 2018 visit to Assateague Island National Seashore. 
































I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE the photo with the horses and THE TREE. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the horses and tree too, lol! Thanks Sandra!

      Delete
  2. they need some brushing, i wonder about their life span? wonder if they live like normal horses or what? i am curious. think i will goggle it ... great bird shots. happy 4th! ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! I know some of the horses are rounded up for their shots, they are cared for by a vet. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Felt like I was right there with you! Happy Belated Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks so much for your comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  4. I like horses maybe we seldom get to see them here. I also like the picture of the bird resting on the bench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! I love seeing the wild horses. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. Robisz piękne zdjęcia .Pozdrawiam serdecznie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...