Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels
A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"In the trees, in the breeze...seek nature's peace and bliss."

These are some random images from our May 2018 road trip, we visited Mammoth Caves National Park in Kentucky. 

We hiked on three of the trails in the Mammoth Caves NP, the Green River Bluff Trail, Sloan's Crossing Pond walk and the Heritage Trail to Sunset Point. The trails were all loop trails and mostly easy walking.





































I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. looks so green. i almost said we had been there. but we have been to a totally different mammoth cave ...was it Alabama or Ohio? i have to go through my travel notes. great shots. such fun. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! Mammoth Caves is a national park, maybe there are other caves with the same name? Not sure? Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. I like that quote and I love going back in time with photos. your photos flip me back in time and stir up childhood memories of this area of KY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! We our enjoyed our trip to Kentucky. It is a beautiful state, very green! Have a happy day!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a beautiful park and trails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful place and a beautiful change you are making here, i hope it goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...