Monday, March 20, 2023

Puerto Vallarta Malecon

 Puerto Vallarta, Malecon, Mexico 2023


Hubby and I spend one day on a tour of Puerto Vallarta. The main attraction I wanted was walk on the Malecon, a boardwalk that stretches for about a mile along the Pacific Ocean. In various spots along the Malecon are some beautiful sculptures. There are lots of shops and restaurants.  The views were beautiful and I enjoyed seeing all the sculptures. 


Boy on the Seahorse


Los Archos frame the Bay of Banderas





Dancers of Vallarta 



Friar SAN PASCUAL BAILÓN




Triton and Siren





Friendship Fountain or Dancing Dolphins












Lluvia   (Rain) 




Rocking horses you can ride, not just art work.








" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...