Saturday, March 18, 2023

Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico March 2023

 Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico March 4-9, 2023


Hubby and I enjoy a getaway to Puerto Vallarta Mexico, we stayed at a nearby resort the Riu Jalisco in Nuevo Vallarta.  The resort is only a short drive from the airport and a short drive to the city area of Puerto Vallarta. The hotel grounds are beautiful, the beach is clean with plenty of beach chairs, it was all-inclusive with all food and drinks included. 



















" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...