Saturday, December 3, 2022

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels


I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


Nov 26 through Nov 30th, hubby and I were on a trip to Jamaica, we stayed at the Rose Hall Beach resort. Each day taking a tour of the island. The first full day we had a tour across the island to Negril and Rick's Cafe to watch the cliff divers and to eat. 






The second day hubby had a snorkeling tour at the Marine Park in Montego Bay. The last full day hubby and I went to the Rockland Bird Sanctuary. 




Rose Hall Beach Resort.





" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...