Thursday, October 6, 2022

Eileen's Random Travels

 Eileen's Random Travels

I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.

Kauai Sept 24-Oct 1st, 2022

Belows are scenes from out hotel, the Hilton Garden Inn, Wailua Bay. 



Hubby and I started every day of our visit watching the sunrise. 


Our room had a view of the Koi pond. 



A view of the hotel from the beach.



Lydgate Beach Park, was in front of our hotel, it had a nice protected lagoon for snorkeling and swimming. 







" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...