Sunday, July 30, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.



"Let your memory be your travel bag."  Alexander Solzhenitsyn

I am sharing more images from Port Townsend Washington state. We took the ferry from Coupeville to Port Townsend and decided to look for another state park to visit. That is when we found the Port Wilson Lighthouse and Fort Worden State Park.

Port Wilson Lighthouse


My original photo is below, this is the landscape edit from LunaPic.



A view from the beach looking back at the lighthouse.


Our walk along the trail and beach.


An old beached canoe.





A view of the trail to the beach and lighthouse.




I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. beautiful views, love the canoe best of all.. happy to see you are in lunapic.. love the edit. I like that quote about letting memory be our travel bag, and we can add photos to that sentence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thanks so much for the comment!

      Hubby and I often look back at our travel photos, just for the memories.

      Delete
  2. anything lighthouse related ... i am so there. i am such a fan ... they are so peaceful. but i know at times very rough weather. great shots, Eileen. so amazing. happy soon to be August. July just flew by didn't it? so fast. take care. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, for the visit and comment Beth. I love visiting the lighthouse, I would like to go on the lighthouse tour in Canada. The coastline is beautiful. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  3. these are beautiful photos! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for the visit and comment. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful shots of a very beautiful part of the country. I love the lunapic shot. It looks like a real painting :-) Have a wonderful week ahead Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes Washington state is beautiful. Thanks for the comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead.

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...