Sunday, February 4, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"If you open your eyes very wide and look around you carefully, you will always see a lighthouse which will lead you to the right path! Just watch around your carefully!" Mehmet Murat Ildan


Havre De Grace Maryland is a cute little town located where the Susquehanna River meets the Chesapeake Bay. There are various specialty shops, antique stores, many B&B's  and lots of Restaurants serving Maryland seafood. We visited the waterfront boardwalk and the Concord Point Lighthouse. 


The Keeper's House.






















I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

12 comments:

  1. Hello Eileen,
    Wonderful pictures. It's looking very cold.
    The last shot is nice with all birds swimming in a row.

    Kind regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Looks like my kinda place!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!

    That's a big house for the lighthouse keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, and thank you for bringing us along. This is one quaint and lovely lighthouse and the keeper's house is quite the place as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lighthouses have such interesting histories!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks a nice place except for the ice in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that ice looks so cold. i love lighthouses. always one of my faves to see. cold shots. i am like you ready for spring moments please. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that Keeper's house. Love the light in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the pictures; I think the last one is my favorite as it is creating a longing, surreal feeling. Those ice looks like those in Arctic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know i am commenting here again ...but i was so excited to see your travels again ... i figured that meant you had a new post. hoping to see one very soon. travel safe. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ice in the water is an excellent photo, one I've only captured kind of once. It's all so clean.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...