Sunday, January 28, 2018

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"Life is like the ocean. It can be calm or still, rough or rigid. But, in the end it is still beautiful."



Washington State trip 2017, Ediz Hook is a 3 mile natural spit in  Port Angeles and the Straights of  Juan De Fuca. It is a popular area for birding and the scenery is beautiful too.









A large flock of Brant Geese


This view from the Ediz Hook spit looks back at the Olympic Mountains, close to the Hurricane Ridge area of the park.


This ship was anchored in the Straights of Juan De Fuca in Port Angeles, the view from our hotel room.








I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

16 comments:

  1. amazing sky and wow on that view from the hotel. this has it all. mountains, water, beach, sky.. all things I love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I love them all too, beautiful sights. Thanks for the visit and comment!
      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. Hello Eileen,
    Wonderful pictures. A lovely place to be.

    Kind regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marco,
      Thanks for the visit and comment!
      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    The KWK Excelsus is a crude oil tanker which travels the entire globe - what? YOu knew I'd focus on that ship, didn't ya??? &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am glad you enjoyed the tanker ship. Lots of ship traffic in this spot, it heads towards Seattle. Thanks and enjoy your day!

      Delete
  4. Great views and pictures . . .
    How fortunate you and your husband have been to travel
    and see so many wonderful places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne
      Thanks, I am happy your enjoyed the photos. Hubby and I do love to travel, we just need to win the lotto and we could do even more. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Hope we get some extended sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen, for the visit and comment!
      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for taking me on your journey, I love the looks and size of that ship, well captured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeanne, thanks so much for the comment and visit.
      Have a happy day!

      Delete
  7. monster ship, wow wee!! can you believe that January is almost over ... time is flying by. hoping February will slow down a bit. stay warm and cozy. take care. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I agree time is going by quickly. I am looking forward to spring, so I do not mind if February flies by! Enjoy your day and thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  8. Maravilhoso viajar contigo, passear e ver tantas belezas! Adorei! beijos, chica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so beautiful! Lovely travel photos!

    Happy Weekend,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...