Sunday, December 31, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.

Happy New Year, I wish everyone all the best in 2018!

"Travel is the healthiest addiction." unknown


From our May 2017 trip to Washington state, hubby and I hiked on the Rosario Head Trail at the Deception Pass State Park not far from Anacortes Washington. These are some images, views and scenery from our hike.

The Maiden of Deception Pass totem pole.





The trail gets close to the cliff overlooking the bay.


Views from the Rosario Head Trail.



























I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen, as usual I enjoy your travel photos. Love the blue sky, blue water and green scenery. Wishing you and love ones A Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    As always, a delight to accompany you along the way! May there be much more travel and viewing in 2018. All the very best dear blog pal! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I am hoping to do some more traveling. Thank you for being a great blogging friend. Enjoy your day and new week!

      Delete
  3. number two is my favorite, that bay view is just stunning. it has everything i love, water and trees and sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I love the views from this park. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  4. Feliz 2018. Toda la suerte para el nuevo año y que todos nuestros deseos se cumplan.

    Un abrazo desde Salamanca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  6. I really enjoyed these, Eileen. Love the quotes, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the comment. Thanks, Ellen! Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  7. Lovely trail and scenery. You do some amazing hikes. Hope you do many more in 2018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! I hope to do some traveling in 2018. Enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  8. what a gorgeous walk, looks like a fun visit. thanks for sharing. i think you will get your wish or dream soon ... Texas is a great spot ...so many amazing great locations all over the state ... we travel there often. it is where our camper is from the Casita ...so we get to rallies all the time. so fun. happy new year! enjoy this 2018! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, It was a pretty parks with great views. Happy 2018 to you! Thanks for the visit and comment.

      Delete
  9. Amazing photos, wish to travel like you :),true"photos are return tickets"
    I am your new follower on GFC, hope you will follow me on G +, GFC & Bloglovin. please visit my blog
    https://clickbystyle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...