Sunday, December 10, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.


"Life is always better at the beach."














The sun's reflection on the beach looks like an exclamation point.







I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Eileen,
    These shots are so wonderful. So nice to see this lovely beach.
    Today here in the Netherlands all is white of snow.

    Best regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Marco! I love being at the beach. Thanks for your visit.
      Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  2. if we had the money, our home would have a front porch that led right out onto a beach and we would never leave home except for food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Living close to the beach would be nice! Thanks, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Lovin’ your beautiful beach pics . . .
    Although we are lovin’ our bunches of beautiful snow . . .
    Magical Winter Wonderland around here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynne for your visit and comment. Always appreciated! Happy Sunday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  4. Lovely. Love the light on the water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful pictures. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it must be better at the beach! Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...