Sunday, September 24, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.



"Wander often. Wonder always." 

The Hoh Rainforest is one of my favorite parks of the Olympic National Park. It is lush and green, beautiful ferns, moss and trees.








View from the trail at the Hoh Rainforest.


The Hoh River















I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. trees trees trees, I do love trees and these are magnificent. love the LOOKING UP photo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! Hubby and I love the trees too. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos - you were lucky and caught it on a sunny day. It comes by its name honestly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yes we were lucky with the weather on this trip. Thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

      Delete
  3. Prześliczne zdjęcia z parku.Serdecznie pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for your visit and comment. Have a happy new week ahead!

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    This is great. A wonderful park with wonderful nature.
    Your last picture is fantastic. An amazing view.

    Kind regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marco, thanks so much for you visit and nice comment. Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

      Delete
  5. we loved our trip there. brings back such great memories. thanks for sharing. i would love to see it again one day? take care. enjoy this fall! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! I appreciate your visit and comment. We have been there a few times and love this park. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...