Monday, October 18, 2021

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels


I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.

I am sharing some images from our recent trip to Letchworth State Park, Mt Morris Dam controls the flow of the Genesee River, overlooks the Letchworth Canyon also known as the Grand Canyon of the East.

1. Letchworth State Park qualifies as one of the Audubon's Important Bird Areas. The open water below the dam has been known to attract over 2,000 Canada Geese in the winter. Other birds seen around the dam were the Turkey Vultures. 




A view from the Great Bend scenic overlook.





Some scenes from the Letchwork State Park, Inspiration Point, A distant view of the Upper Falls and bridge and views of the canyon walls. 



Below are views of the Upper, Middle and Lower Falls.







Birds and critters seen at the park, A Bald Eagle, Canada Geese, Dark-eyed Junco and a Chipmunk.









" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...