Thursday, December 26, 2019

Eileen's Random Travels

Eileen's Random Travels


I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.

I am continuing with photos from our Dec 2019 Florida trip. 


Painted Buntings seen at the Merritt Island NWR visitor center. 




Various turtles seen at the Merritt Island NWR visitor center. 


Reddish Egret seen at Merritt Island NWR



Glossy Ibis at Merritt Island NWR 



Pileated Woodpecker couple seen on the wildlife drive. 




Merritt Island NWR wildlife drive. 






Cape Canaveral National Seashore







Brown Pelicans seen at the Cape Canaveral Seashore. 




Port Orange Causeway Park, lots of Brown Pelicans. 













Snowy Egret, Port Orange








" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown



I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...