Sunday, November 26, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"Sometimes we need the fog to remind ourselves that life is not all black and white."  Jonathan Lockwood Huie


An early morning walk in the fog on the Susquehanna River trail at Conowingo Maryland. Rocks leading out to the middle of the river.



























I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. I like that quote, and life IS full of grays for sure and in your photos the grays are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra, thanks so much for the comment. I liked the quote too! Happy Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Hello Eileen,
    Wonderful pictures with the fog.
    It gives a great look of this autumn time.

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marco! The fog was thick that morning. Thanks for your comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week!

      Delete
  3. Hello Eileen!
    Your autumn photos are wonderful.
    Mist adds mystery to them.
    Greetings from the rainy, autumn Poland:)
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Lucja! Thanks so much for your nice comment and visit. I hope you rain end soon! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  4. Love the moody foggy photos, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellen, thank you for the comment and visit.
      Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  5. The fog makes good photos. I love foggy mornings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, thanks so much for your nice comment. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  6. i really enjoy the foggy shots. so mysterious and great for picture time. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beth, the fog does looks mysterious. Thanks so much for your visit.
      Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes, it does. I wish I was more of an expert on photography. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  8. You captured wonderful light and shadows. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...