Sunday, September 17, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.

"Let your dreams set sail."   


I am sharing some photos and scenes from our visit to Rialto Beach, Olympic National Park, near La Push Washington. I will let my photos speak for themselves, it is a beautiful beach. I hope you enjoy!




























I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Hello Eileen,
    Amazing pictures of this fantastic place. The colors on your last picture are so beautiful.
    Not bad to be there...hihi...!!

    Kind regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marco, thanks so much for your comment. Enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello, Thanks so much for the visit and comment. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  3. I would enjoy traveling with you . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne, I would be happy to travel with you. Thanks for the comment. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...