Sunday, January 15, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

..A Photoblog post of my random travels.


"Live, Love, Aloha."  Go with Joy!


Going back in time, quite a few years on our trip to Hawaii.



 Hawaii is one of my favorite places to visit. Hubby and I toured Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii. These are various scenes and images from our trip many years ago.















I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown

7 comments:

  1. I love the last photo, what a view and also love the quote to return where we have been, in memory anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the visit and comment! Happy weekend!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the visit and comment. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos from your travel. I would love to visit Hawaii too! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy! You would love Hawaii! Thanks for the visit and comment. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  4. Aloha!
    Paisagens magnícias, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...