Sunday, December 17, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels


A Photoblog post of my random travels.



"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt." John Muir

These are some photos from our hike on the McDade Trail in Delaware Water Gap, Pennsylvania. This trail parallels the Delaware River for 32 miles. the trail provides views of the river, forest and farm fields. We only hiked for a few miles round trip. My photos are some of the scenery we saw during our hike on June 29th.























I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Wow - there is something very 'British' about this scenery; which might explain the appeal to the settlers! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks so much for the comment. The trail does pass many settlements and farms.
      Enjoy your day and new week ahead.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

      Delete
  3. I love dirt roads but don't want to live on them because of the dust on cars, i lived my first 15 years on dirt roads, in Savannah GA and Clear Creek KY and Sloans Valley KY. none of which remain as dirt roads now. it was fun growing up on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, a lot of the trails we walk on are dirt trails. Thanks always for your comments and visit. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

      Delete
  4. Wooow! Beautiful!
    Eileen, I am delighted with the landscapes and plants.

    Kisses and greetings from Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for your visit and comment. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

      Delete
  5. The view is good. I love the river and blue sky scenes. Have a wonderful new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy, I appreciate your comment and visit. Thank you!
      Enjoy your day and week ahead!

      Delete
  6. Hello Eileen!
    May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill,
    And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy.
    Have a Merry Christmas.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lucja-Maria,
      Thanks always for your visits and comments this past year. Have a happy day and week ahead. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

      Delete
  7. I love seasons, all of them for different reasons but it is fun to see springy blooms. so happy & cheerful. thanks for brightening (not sure I'm spelling that right, google is acting odd, I am not the best speller, smiles.) my day!! hope you are well this week, Eileen. take care ... can you believe Monday is Christmas? time flies by. take care. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hell Beth,
      Thanks always for your visits and comments this past year. Have a happy day and week ahead. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...