Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.


"Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever."


A walk on the trail at Big Meadows, Shenandoah National Park  on Sept 8th.


A view from the Appalachian trail.



Flowers seen along the Skyline Drive.


Range view overlook.



White-tailed deer seen along the Skyline Drive.


Berries seen along the Limberlost Trail.


Mushrooms growing out of downed tree.





I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello,
      Thanks always for your comments and visit.
      Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
      Eileen

      Delete
  2. Hello Eileen,
    Wonderful pictures. Shot 2 is really amazing with that view.

    Best regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Marco,
      Thanks always for your comments and visit.
      Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!
      Eileen

      Delete
  3. I have not seen views like this in the past 34 years, since I moved here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandra,
      Shenandoah is our favorite daytrip. We love seeing the mountains, walk the trails and look for bears.

      We are hoping for some good weather later this week to go again and see the fall colors.
      Thanks so much for the comment.
      Have a great day,
      Eileen

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello, thanks so much for your visit and comment. They are much appreciated.
      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. Hello Eileen!
    Each picture is great.
    The blue sky got me. Charming.
    Greetings from autumn Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lucja, thanks for the nice comment. I am happy you liked my photos.
      It is always nice to see a blue sky. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hello Yam, Thanks so much for the nice comment. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful park. Thanks for taking us along with you through your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ellen, I love all the parks. Thank you for the comment and visit.
      Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful place. Mushrooms look cool.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...