Thursday, October 19, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.


Advice from a waterfall: Go with the flow, roar with excitement, let your cares fall away, create your own music, immerse yourself in nature, stay active, make a splash.

I am sharing some more of the waterfalls we visited in the Delaware Watergap area. The first three are from the Resica Fall, a Scout reservation but the public is allowed to visit the falls.




A short walk from the parking leads you to some good view of Resica Falls.




The next series of waterfalls are found at the George W. Childs Park. The trail is a 1. 4 mile loop with some bridges crossing the water. Passing several waterfalls along the way.

This is the first waterfall you see on the trail, it is called the Factory Falls.


The second waterfalls was called Fulmer Falls.


The third waterfall was called Deer Leap Falls.









These are the last of the waterfalls we saw while visiting Delaware WaterGap.




I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for the comment. It is much appreciated. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    ...those waterfalls are very wise!!! What beauty... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Yam, LOL, yes the waterfalls are wise. Thanks always for your comments.
      Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

      Delete
  3. I love these falls, and would like to spend time in the rock covered shallows under deer leap.. where all the waders are. yet another place to take 400 plus photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, those waders were having fun. Some climb right up to the waterfall. Thanks for the visit and comment. Have a great evening.

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    Great shots of that wonderful place.
    So impressive to go there for a long walk.

    Greetings, Marco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Marco! It is a wonderful place to visit. Thanks so much for your comment.
      Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

      Delete
    2. I can’t seem to make a separate comment, via my iPad. But I can make a reply...weird! Anyway, I wanted to say that Bob and I need to go to see the Child’s waterfalls, when we return to that area. We may be back in May next year.

      Delete
  5. I am very happy that you share with us beautiful trips.
    I will never see them and thank you so much.
    Wonderful waterfalls and fantastic place.
    Greetings from autumn Poland.
    Lucja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lucja-Maria! I am glad you enjoyed the waterfalls images. Thanks always for your comments and visits. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

      Delete
  6. Olá Eileen!
    Que cascata maravilhosa, bem como, todas as as fotos.
    Quase senti o frescor da natureza.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was the water so warm? Lovely waterfalls.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...