Sunday, October 15, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.


"Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time."  Katrina Mayer

As we headed south toward Ocean Shores Washington, we broke up our drive with a walk on the Quinalt Rainforest nature trail.  It is a gorgeous well groomed trail with a beautiful forest. It is noted that the trail is .05 to .09 miles long, a short and sweet walk. :)


The trail is winding high above the creek for awhile.





Looking down at the creek and some cascades.



Trillium


Trees, trees and more trees growing out of trees.


More Trillium


Looking up at the tall trees.







I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

19 comments:

  1. that first shot actually made me say Oh Wow out loud. I love that walk way, this is my kind of woods, have not seen sights like this in 55 years.. love each and every view of this gorgeous place of nature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! I was a pretty trail thru the woods. Not sure what I like more the walks on the beach or in the woods. Have a happy Sunday!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! These scenes are a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sandi, I am happy you enjoyed this post. Thanks so much for your visit and comments. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for your comment. I appreciate your visits. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

      Delete
  4. Wow! Simply gorgeous. The trillium are so pretty and certainly add a pop of color to all that lush green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dee, thanks so much for comment. It is a gorgeous place for a walk and the trillium were a pretty pop of color. Enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  5. Hari OM
    Yes, that is a place to breath and ease... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,

      Yes, the forest is a wonderful place to go and just breathe. Thank you for your comment and visit. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

      Delete
  6. The trillium add a splash of color against all that green. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, The Trilium was pretty to see along the trail. I like the little pops of color. Thanks for your comment. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  7. A wonderful place away from pollution and crowd! The first picture is a lovely sight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nancy, Hubby and I do like to find places away from the crowds. Thank you for the nice comment. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  8. It looks a lovely walk deep in the enchanted forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Thank you Diane. It was a lovely walk. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

      Delete
  9. gorgeous blooms, love the winding path and all that moss so green & cool for pics!! ( ;
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, thank so much for the comment. We enjoy this trail thru the forest. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...