Sunday, August 20, 2017

Eileen's Random Travels

A Photoblog post of my random travels.



" A traveler without observation is a bird without wings."  Moslih Eddin Saadi 

The Cape Flattery Trail located on the Makah Reservation takes you to the most Northwestern part of the USA. 









There are a few overlooks to check out on the way to the furthest point of the trail and the Cape Flattery.






There are some great looking trees along the trail, we could hear a Bald Eagle calling from a nearby nest.





I am sharing some of my random travel photos, this is not only for my followers but more of a reminder for me and my hubby of where we have been and what we have seen over the years. All good memories for us, I hope you enjoy too.


" We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone." unknown


I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!

14 comments:

  1. Hm, good pictures, enough light. I like trails like this.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for your visit and comment. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE ALL OF THESE. 3, 4, 5 are just amazing. i would love to see this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I always appreciate your visits and comments. It is a beautiful place to see. Enjoy your day!

      Delete
  3. Oh, my this place is appealing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rose, it is a beautiful place. Thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Monday!

      Delete
  4. we loved our trip there. so amazing. the views are just breathtaking. i can't get over the trail. i do wonder how long or how much work it took 2 do that? so tiny and very cool design. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth, hubby and I loved this place. This was our second trip here, last time was back in 2015. The views are beautiful and the boardwalk and trail were cool. Thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Monday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  5. Amazing pictures . . .
    Really liked that winding wooden slat bridge trail . . .
    I wouldn't want to slip off the edge though . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lynne, thanks for the comment. The wooden walkway was neat, but very uneven steps. It is a workout going down to the overlook and coming back up. My knees were feeling it. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  6. I really love these wooden trails among the woods. Blissful nature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeevan, thanks so much for the visit and comment. I do love anything nature related. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hello Diane, it was a great walk. Thanks for the visit and comment. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

      Delete

Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate all your visits.

BTW, I will not publish anonymous comments, unless I recognize the name. Sorry!

Have a great day, Eileen

Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, Nov 2023

 Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos, November 5-9th 2023 Hubby and I enjoyed a short getaway to Turks and Caicos. It is a British territory, close ...